Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Introducing Robert Hruzek, New Scrambled Toast Author


A few days ago on my marketing and copywriting blog, I called out to the blogosphere for volunteers to co-author Scrambled Toast.

The response from the 60 million or so bloggers was incredible. I had one volunteer, which exceeded my expectations by a wide margin.

But in all seriousness I am thrilled to report that Robert Hruzek will be joining Scrambled Toast to share his unique - and of course, lighthearted - view on life.

Robert and I have been blogging buddies for some time now. On his blog, Middle Zone Musings, Robert offers a unique slant on everyday issues and experiences. I can't wait to see what he cooks up for us here.

Thank you for being here, Robert!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Bob said...

Now I KNOW you're in marketing! "Incredible", indeed.

But what the hey; I'm looking forward to branching out. Besides, I'm convinced that Scrambled Toast is really a suburb of the Middle Zone, so it feels like home!

Joanna said...

Brad - you are a natural comic. This intro really made me smile.

Can't wait to see what you two come up with here!

Brad Shorr said...

Bob, Just consider Scrambled Toast Houston North.

Joanna ... I can't wait either! Thanks for stopping by.